IMPORTANT: Your contact information may already be included in the online conference management system if you attended the KSHV Workshop in 2018. In order to use the online conference management system to submit abstracts or register (or even if you expect to be listed as a co-author), please first try to login to the system as a RETURNING USER. To login please click here: https://www.xcdsystem.com/ksvirus/member and try to login using your email to access your account. (Your email is your login AND password if you have not yet logged in and updated your password.) If you are in the system, please update your own profile with the missing or incorrect contact information.
Once you login you should see your profile and the buttons to the abstract submission and registration. This will also be helpful to your co-authors as they will NOT be able to modify your affiliation or contact information.
If you do not already have a profile in the conference management system, please set up your profile using the FIRST TIME USER button.
Submission Deadline Extension: Friday, April 5, 2019
Abstract submission topics:
- Clinical Care and Therapeutics
- Virus Replication I – Entry/ Egress, DNA replication, Structure
- Virus Replication II – Gene Expression and Epigenetics
- Virus-Host Interactions I– Intrinsic Defenses, non-coding RNAs, exosomes
- Virus-Host Interactions II – Cell Signaling; Virus Latency and Reactivation – Establishment and Maintenance
- Virus Pathogenesis and Cancer – Immortalization, Tumorigenesis, and Microenvironment
- Virus Pathogenesis and Immunity – Innate and Adaptive Immunity, and Co-Infections
Delegates who would like to present their work at the meeting as poster or oral presentation, are invited to submit an abstract for consideration by the Regional Organizing and Scientific Advisory Committees. Abstracts are accepted on a wide range of themes according to the list of abstract submission topics listed above.
The corresponding topic must be selected to ensure correct scoring of the abstract. The content of the abstract must be topic related. The papers will be peer-reviewed and selected for oral or poster presentation.
For more information: click here